Vincent Nauheimer is a talented and passionate survivor who has written everything from reasoned historical treatises to satire, and done a number of paintings. He has recently launched a new blog in honor of the 500th Anniversary of the Protestant Reformation: Forty Theses Against Clergy Abuse. His paintings can be found for sale at Saatchi Art.
In addition, he has permitted us to host some of his writings here:
- Who Changed the Church?
- I Accuse!
- At the Root of Clergy Sex Abuse (html format) (pdf format)
- The Litany of the Laity: “But That’s Not My Church!”
- “But Lord, I’m Supposed to be the Next Pope!”
- Mahony’s Legacy
- The Roman Catholic Hierarchy, Homosexuality, Hypocrisy, and Heresy
- Forty Theses Against Clergy Abuse (pdf format) (Link to site)
- Papal Resignation Humor